Machines : Manual bench presses
Stroke from 0 to 530 mm
EMG manual bench presses benefit a cost effective investment with various features such as stamping, crimping, riveting and forming thus with high hand press reinforcement.
These presses are robust, accurante, flexible and ergonomic.
- Precision and longevity with the adjusted slider locked for rotation
- Automatic raising of the slider by spring
- Quick and reliable adjustment of the clear height
- Mechanical stop ensuring repetiveness of the cycle
- Base support and press head made of FGL 250 cast iron
- No maintenance, no greasing
|- Force / stroke monitoring
Quality control by force sensors and / or displacement EMG offers any type of effort management and / or displacement with solutions of force sensors and displacement adapted to every need, for a control parts at 100%.
|Download the specific documentation « effort management » in PDF|
|- Non return system
Only available on articulated lever presses. The user can ensure that 100 % of each job has been done correctly with the clutch operated system combining automatic reliability and quality.