Applications : Assembling
Mechanical assembly and manual, pneumatic or hydropneumatic presses
This assembly can be carried out using a manual, pneumatic or hydropneumatic press combined with a tool composed of two elements:
- the lower part, fixed on the press table to receive the receiving part
- the upper part for the installation of the element to be assembled. These parts are generally guided to ensure a perfect assembly.
Manual presses are ideal for assembly, but we advise you to use pneumatic or hydropneumatic presses when the quantity of parts to be produced each day is significant (>500 parts/day). This increases operator comfort and prevents work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs).
Applications of assembly presses:
- Assembly of ball bearings.
- Assembly of guide rings.
- Mounting of threaded or tapped inserts
- Assembly of seals with steel cage.
- Pin assemblies.
- Installation of springs under stress, screw fixing and release of the stress.
- Installation of gearwheels on an axle.