Machines : Pneumatic bench presses
Stroke from 0 to 100 mm
EMG pneumatic bench presses offer competitive price in consideration of product quality.
These crimping presses ensure ergonomy, operator safety and process reliability. They are frenquently used for assembly, connections of rings or bearings, small forms, and various crimping operations.
There are two pneumatic presses range:
- Direct push double effect presses from 360 kg to 1t
- Indirect push double effect presses from 2t to 6t.
- Automatic load of the cylinder when controls released
- Quick and reliable adjustment, with locking ensuring perfect repetitiveness.
- Accurate adjustment of bottom dead center by a mechanical stop ensuring the repetitiveness of the cycle.
- Cast iron FGL 250 or mechanically welded frame ensuring robustness and rigidity.
- No maintenance, no greasing
|- The different driving systems
EMG presses are available either with a bi-manual or a pedal. For these both drivers, a regulation and lubrication filter is provided with the press. A raw version is available for a sub-assembly mounting , without controls or fittings.
|- Force / stroke monitoring
Quality control by force sensors and / or displacement
EMG offers any type of effort management and / or displacement with solutions of force sensors and displacement adapted to every need, for a control parts at 100%.
|Download the specific documentation « effort management » in PDF|