Machines : Hydro-pneumatic presses
We are proceeding with compressed air type… Only! Our cylinder is a compressed air cylinder with closed hydraulic circuits, which allows attaining the requested loads with a stroke which is triggered when the piston gets a resistance. The action is very simple and similar to pneumatic double effect cylinders. This technology thus combines the advantages of both pneumatic and hydraulic systems, without any adverse effects (no noisy and dirty hydraulic motors, low air consumption...).
The operating principle of EMG hydro-pneumatic cylinders is to divide the entire stroke into 3 parts: fast approach, working stroke and return stroke.
- Fast approach:
The control valve injects compressed air into the piston chamber and actuates the working piston. The descent of the piston is quick but powerless: it is fast approach.
- Working stroke:
When the working piston reaches the material, the control valve is reversed and triggers the 3/2 distributor which injects compressed air in the second piston chamber. The plunging shaft compresses oil and increases power.
- Return stroke:
The control valve returns to its initial position. The air is evacuated by 3/2 distributor. The working pistons and traverse piston return to top speed in their initial position.
Customer satisfaction with our services is the most important criterion of our success. Quality is our priority. For us it is the result of an impeccable process and our goal is to design it to perfection while respecting 5 essential commitments:
- Working according to the rules of art
- Delivery time
- Value for money
- Listen and understand customer needs
Characteristics of hydro-pneumatic presses
Economical, quiet and requiring little or no maintenance, an EMG hydro-pneumatic press will make you gain in speed, power and quality of execution.
A very wide range of machines combining:
• 60+ different cylinders
• With 3 different frames
- Compressed air cylinder with closed hydraulic circuits, which allows attaining the requested
loads with a stroke which is triggered when the piston gets a resistance.
- No maintenance
- Various versions of the control
- Anti-rotation by 2 columns, counter, additionnal regulator, exhaust filter, exhaust restrictor, anti stakes, ...
- Cutting tooling on 3T press, embedded cutting tool, tooling of assembly of ring on 3HR, 3 point crimping tool, tooling for fitting shaft in an aluminium profile on press 3T LP.