Machines : Hydro-pneumatic presses
How does a hydro-pneumatic press work?
We are proceeding with compressed air type… Only! Our cylinder is a compressed air cylinder with closed hydraulic circuits, which allows attaining the requested loads with a stroke which is triggered when the piston gets a resistance. The action is very simple and similar to pneumatic double effect cylinders. This technology thus combines the advantages of both pneumatic and hydraulic systems, without any adverse effects (no noisy and dirty hydraulic motors, low air consumption...).
The operating principle of EMG hydro-pneumatic cylinders is to divide the entire stroke into 3 parts: fast approach, working stroke and return stroke.
- Fast approach:
The control valve injects compressed air into the piston chamber and actuates the working piston. The descent of the piston is quick but powerless: it is fast approach.
- Working stroke:
When the working piston reaches the material, the control valve is reversed and triggers the 3/2 distributor which injects compressed air in the second piston chamber. The plunging shaft compresses oil and increases power.
- Return stroke:
The control valve returns to its initial position. The air is evacuated by 3/2 distributor. The working pistons and traverse piston return to top speed in their initial position.
Customer satisfaction with our services is the most important criterion of our success. Quality is our priority. For us it is the result of an impeccable process and our goal is to design it to perfection while respecting 5 essential commitments:
- Working according to the rules of art
- Delivery time
- Value for money
- Listen and understand customer needs
CHARACTERISTICS OF AN EMG HYDROPNEUMATIC PRESS:
The hydropneumatic presses work only with a compressed air cylinder in a closed circuit. Economical and silent, our presses require little or no maintenance. They allow, compared to a manual press, to gain in speed, power and quality of execution.
Our range of presses has :
- 10 different standard frames and 60 cylinders allowing an unlimited number of combinations.
- a power from 7 to 100 tons.
- a total stroke from 50 to 300 mm.
- a working stroke from 6 to 60 mm.
- Compressed air cylinder with closed hydraulic circuits, which allows attaining the requested
loads with a stroke which is triggered when the piston gets a resistance.
- No maintenance
- Various versions of the control
- Anti-rotation by 2 columns, counter, additionnal regulator, exhaust filter, exhaust restrictor, anti stakes, ...
- Cutting tooling on 3T press, embedded cutting tool, tooling of assembly of ring on 3HR, 3 point crimping tool, tooling for fitting shaft in an aluminium profile on press 3T LP.
The hydropneumatic presses develop a high power and a great precision of execution, particularly at the end of the stroke. They are therefore perfectly adapted to riveting and bending. Indeed, these two applications require an adapted lowering speed management with a higher effort at the end of the stroke for both riveting and bending.
Quality is our priority. For us, it is the result of a flawless process. Our goal is to perfectly design the hydropneumatic press corresponding to your needs by respecting 5 essential commitments
- a work in the rules of the art
- an important resistance in the long run
- fast delivery times
- a very good quality/price ratio
- a total listening and understanding of your expectations.