Machines : Special presses
Type of press used to manufacture special machines
We have a wide range of presses that we can adapt to the specificities of your activity. Whether you need a manual, pneumatic, mechanical, hydropneumatic or a marking press, our design office uses its experience and expertise to adapt them to your needs.
Our objective is to design and manufacture special presses and custom-made equipment that fully meet the technical specifications of your requirements. Starting from an existing model in our range, we strongly reduce the costs of research and development.
Perfectly adapted to your activity, our realizations allow you to increase your productivity and to simplify the use of the machine for the operator while ensuring his safety.
Although customized, your special press will meet the same performance, reliability and durability requirements as our standard machines.
Thanks to our long experience and know-how, we can offer you modifications and adaptations of our standard presses for the various fields of activity requiring assembly, stamping, cutting, riveting, bending or forming of all types of materials.
Discover our range of traditional presses for the following applications
Examples of realizations of special presses
Here are some examples of special equipment produced by our internal design office and a fleet of over 40 machining centres.
- 7HR press is a toggle press 7HR deported to increase the depth of the gooseneck and the work table.
- Customized protective enclosure for press, and remote control panel on 80T press
- Special EMG 25T press equipped with a scrap cutter, two parts recovery chutes and a painting system on customer request.
- 6T watchmaking press equipped with a work table, a blowpipe, an extractor and a light curtain which allows to work more easily and in full safety.
- 200kg and 400kg stainless steel presses for clean rooms and difficult environments
- Bending and punching cell, Robotisation of two EMG pneumatic presses
- Series of 5 identical 14T hydropneumatic presses intended for the realization of insulation test of battery elements. Hydropneumatic presses with electric control, cycle launch by push button and protection of the operator by immaterial barriers.